This is kinda like Elizabeth's recipe below, but my version of it. Actually this one was stolen from an old roommate too.
Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package cream cheese
1 Tbsp onion flakes
2 cans crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
salt to taste
Directions:
Boil and drain chicken. Shred chicken; I actually just put it in the food processor for a second or two. I know, lazy me. Anyway, then add the cream cheese, onion flakes, and salt. Blend it all together and divide into little balls, about 16. Wrap the balls in the crescent rolls and bake in the oven at 350°F for about 11-15 minutes. Make sure to not burn the rolls. Make sauce by cooking 1 can cream of chicken soup with 1 can water.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package cream cheese
1 Tbsp onion flakes
2 cans crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
salt to taste
Directions:
Boil and drain chicken. Shred chicken; I actually just put it in the food processor for a second or two. I know, lazy me. Anyway, then add the cream cheese, onion flakes, and salt. Blend it all together and divide into little balls, about 16. Wrap the balls in the crescent rolls and bake in the oven at 350°F for about 11-15 minutes. Make sure to not burn the rolls. Make sauce by cooking 1 can cream of chicken soup with 1 can water.
1 comment:
I like the idea of making the sauce to go on top! I will have to try your version. Like I sad, mine's not quite perfected...
Post a Comment