Stir fry cubed chicken, chopped mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, and a little garlic until chicken is cooked. Add sauce and cook until chicken is juicy and smells delicious!
Sauce: 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
Serve in iceberg lettuce leaves like a burrito!2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
At P.F. Chang's, these are served with two sauces. One sauce is 1 Tablespoon hot mustard and 2 teaspoons hot water just mixed together (you can also add a chili paste). The other sauce is as follows:
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
When I made this, I boiled the chicken then cubed it, rather than frying it, and it turned out just fine. The website I got this from even says that you can use ground chicken, too. I doubled this recipe and it was plenty for dinner, along with some rice. And it's a lot easier than it seems. Delicious!
1/2 cup water
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
When I made this, I boiled the chicken then cubed it, rather than frying it, and it turned out just fine. The website I got this from even says that you can use ground chicken, too. I doubled this recipe and it was plenty for dinner, along with some rice. And it's a lot easier than it seems. Delicious!
2 comments:
I will be trying this soon. I love those wraps.
Yep, it was delicious.
Post a Comment